- Friday | September 20, 2019 to Saturday | September 21, 2019
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Amarula Dorper Stud, Gravesend NSW
- 0428 956 141
We invite children and schools that are involved with Dorpers and White Dorpers to attend a 2 day course aimed at developing skills and knowledge of breeds.
Outcomes of the course are:
- Learn why and where the breed comes from
- What to look for when selecting Dorpers
- Learn how to handle and show Dorpers
When and Where:
The event will be held at Amarula Dorpers and White Dorpers in Gravesend NSW.
Arrive at 10.00am for a 10.30am start, Friday 20th September.
The course will conclude 2.30-3.00pm, Saturday 21st September.
What to bring:
- Accommodation will be camping. Please bring tents, swags, or sleeping bags. There is limited space in the shearing shed. Please note there will be toilets but no showers.
- Bring warm clothes, coats, hats, clipboards & pen.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or teacher.
- Those with long distances to travel may arrive on Thursday evening, please contact us prior to arrange this.
- The course is free of charge, all meals will be supplied.
Bookings are essential. For more information or to book a place, please contact the DSSA office or Sharon Hibbens on 02 6795 6111 or 0428 956 141 email: firstname.lastname@example.org